The books I read this December; recommendations organized by mood!
- For the one to devour in one sitting: Normal People by Sally Rooney
- For when you’ve watched The Holiday too many times: One Day in December by Josie Silver
- For when you crave a new experience: Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson
- For the one that’s maybe too cute: What If It’s Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli
- For when you want to do drugs but actually you’d rather just read about them: My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh
- For the frustrating but oh, so romantic love story: One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid