Each of the books I read in June, organized by mood. I’ve linked my more in-depth reviews wherever possible!
- For the memoir that will make you cry: I Am, I Am, I Am by Maggie O’Farrell
- For the one to keep you up at night: I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
- For the whirlwind summer romance: When Katie Met Cassidy by Camille Perri
- For the hauntingly beautiful short stories: Florida by Lauren Groff
- For the worldwide adventure: Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- For the chance to snoop through someone else’s inbox: Hey Ladies! by Caroline Moss & Michelle Markowitz
- For when you want to indulge your inner romantic: The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- For the rollercoaster read: The Book of Essie by Meghan MacLean Weir
- For a reminder of what it was like to fall in love for the first time: Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- For the frustration of “why can’t they just work it out:” This Love Story Will Self-Destruct by Leslie Cohen
Thank you to the following publishers for gifting me copies of the books noted. As always, all thoughts and images are my own. Thank you to Riverhead Books (Florida), Blauner Books (This Love Story Will Self-Destruct), Little Brown (Less), Gallery Books (Love and Other Words), and A.A. Knopf (I Am, I Am, I Am and The Book of Essie).