This week, it’s all things Halloween and forest green. Think fall and staying cozy. Here’s what I’m obsessed with this week:
- This little bat cat toy is sold out right now but isn’t it so precious? I have found a new addiction & it is online shopping for Cleo. This little spider is pretty adorable too.
- If we decorated for Halloween, these would be a must have. Christmas lights + ghosts, bats, & pumpkins? Say no more.
- I already have these blue light glasses in Transparent Gold and Tortoiseshell, but I think I might need them in Pink too. They’re total lifesavers – as someone who spends all day staring at my computer/phone, they’ve absolutely relieved my headaches on a significant level.
- Modcloth is doing a 2 for $25 deal on blanket scarves so I think that means I need four?? Also, Free People and Anthro have blanket scarves this season that skipped the scarf part and are just actual blankets.
- Clothing-wise, I’ve fallen in love with everything in this smoky spruce color from Madewell, including this skirt, these jeans, and this velvet top.
- Margaux is a new-to-me brand but I can’t get over how simple and beautiful these heels are. And they common in a number of colors, including a perfect leopard print. I think I need one of every option?
- It might seem like I have all of the books, but I’m dying to get my hands on a copy of What If It’s Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli.
- It’s getting chilly in NYC, but let’s not pretend that I don’t wear my slippers all year long. I’ve had this pair for forever, but these look fluffy and they come in piiiiink. And these are just too adorable.
What’s on your wishlist this week?